by Stieg Larsson (translated from Swedish into English, 2009)
This is the final novel in Stieg Larsson's International Bestselling Trilogy - The Millennium Trilogy.
I stayed up until 1 o'clock in the morning these 3 days.. this kind of habit develops usually towards the end of a novel..of course when the novel is worth to be treated that way :)
Yeah, I know staying late is not good for one's health.. in fact people used to say that in order to stay young or "awet muda", we have to at least go to bed before 12..especially for people at my age (owh!)..indeed after staying up for two consecutive days, I did feel 風邪気味 last night.. my husband brought me panadols and water, and urged me to go to bed earlier..which I did. I crawled into my comforter..switched-on the bedside lamp..and....then... you-know-what.. until my husband came and told me that Brazil has lost to Netherlands! (oh, really? but whatever! :D) ... I kept on reading...
Anyway, this time the novel starts with Lisbeth Salander (the main character - A World Class Computer Hacker with a Photographic Memory) in a hospital fighting for her life after being shot a few times by her own father (her father was an ex-KGB agent, protected by Security Police of Sweden, also a human trafficking criminal as well as a women's abuser!) . If she recovers, she will be taken back to Stockholm to stand trial for three murders (conspiracy to shut her mouth from blowing up the dark secret of the Security Police) . She did recover and with the helps of her friend, journalist Mikael Blomkvist, and some people who believe in her innocence, she fought back.
★★★★★
my 10th book, 2010
追伸:今日はスピーチコンテストの日!
P.S: Not into World Cup but do like the name of these two though- KAKA (Brazil's soccer player) and DUNGA (Brazil's coach) - very cute name!!!! :D
TRAVEL: 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT IN SINGAPORE (SHORT VACATION)
-
ASSALAMUALAIKUM
pas pelancong Singapura
Hujung minggu lalu, aku ke Singapura selama dua hari satu malam. Satu
keputusan yang agak tergesa-gesa tanpa berf...
6 years ago

1 comments:
awet muda = tido pkol sblom pkol 12.
paham dah. ^____^
Post a Comment