One is.. looking after my pokoks! Now I have 3 pokoks to look after. (I told my mom that I would like to put some plants in my house to help circulate the air..but I'm not good at that kind of thing..you know, "the pokoks' thing"..so my mom put these pokoks..the kind that "someone like me" could look after..which are some "tough" plants... :)
Now, I just love them very much! and I hope they love me too..
Today (Saturday) is The Pokoks' Day..which is the day to water the plants and I actually bathe one of them in the shower..so that the dauns will look fresh again..( I am sooo not into cleaning = wipe the dust on the leaves..so I'd just bring them to the shower :)
Today we will shop some more plants..and I am looking forward to it that I just couldnt sleep anymore (it's 7:45 in the morning and my husband is still zzzzz...)
oh..I am sooo INTO IT! :D

The other one is making an Ice Blended! ... when we first thought of making an Ice Blended, we actually went out right away and bought a blender and a watermelon! My mom was there at that time and she laughed at us. Yeah, we made our first ever Tembikai Ice Blended and it was fabulous! :)
Since then, we have made...Carrot susu Ice Blended, Tomato Ice Blended, Tomato and Susu Ice Blended (my husband couldnt swallow it (he said "kimochi warui!" ), but I thought it was not bad at all! :), Tomato and Carrot Susu Ice Blended...Green Apple and dried plum (asam masin) Ice Blended(loved it!).Tembikai with Susu Ice Blended!..and the list is growing....
we are sooooo INTO IT! :D
speaking of mom..oh, I love my mom very much!
4 comments:
nak ice blended jugak!!!!!!!!!!!!! esp yg green apple+asam masin tu..teringat restoren in front of nando's kat sacc mall tu..hohoho:D
hehe..nanti saya belanja original ice-blended! skrg sdg banyak jikken..tadi buat tembikai +green apple ice-blended..dalam peti ais ada carrot, green apple, starfruit..ada nenas dan peach juge dalam tin..tunggu masa untuk buat aje..tanoshimini! :D
hehe..nnt sebelum balik mesia sy list down nak cu mintak cu masak apa..yg paling penting, MEE KARI..hehehe:D
mee kari wa mendou dakara, dekireba tsukuritakunai ne..ice-blended nara ok yo! hehe
Post a Comment