Friday, September 25, 2009

Jodi Picoult

I have read some of Jodi Picoult's so, let me write my own favourite ranking of those that I have read.

My No 5 is "Mercy" 1996. This is my first purchase of Jodi's (Jan, 2008). I 'd bought quite a lot of books sometime on Jan 2008 for a Book Fair was happened to be held at my neighborhood. I didnt know much about Jodi at that time but I remembered watching "The Pact", a movie based on her novel with the same title, and it was quite an interesting story. So I just picked up one of hers during the book fair. Well, it was a story about the power of love..forbidden love, redefining love, devoted love..
 
My No 4 is "Perfect Match"2002. I 'd just finished reading this book recently. It was about child molested victim and a prosecuter mom. (refer my previous blog)

My No 3 is "Vanishing Act" 2005. This one was bought on March 2009, same as the other 4 books. It was about a child being kidnapped by his own father about 20 something years before.
 
My No 2 is "Salem Falls" 2001. This is a story of a man trying to reclaim his innocence. He was a teacher at girls school and was accused of having an affair with one of his students.

And My No 1 is "Nineteen Minutes" 2007. Well,this is a story about a revenge by a high school student who was bullied since... forever. One fine day, he came to school and shot randomly...

Finished read No 1,2,3 and 4 in 2009 (For my own record :)

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

w.a.g.a.m.a.m.a.j.i.n.s.e.i Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template